Terms and Conditions
- Any changes or variations to quoted travel schedules and times may result in price changes and must be discussed with and agreed to by management before charter will continue.
- Prices quoted do not include tolls unless otherwise stated.
- Seatbelts are fitted in our buses and it is required by law for all passengers to remain seated and have belts fastened at all times whilst on the bus.
- Smoking is not permitted on any of our vehicles.
Cancellation fees are as follows;
- Up to 48 hrs prior – no charge
- Day before – 20% charge applies
- Day of travel up to 2 hours prior – 80% charge applies
- Within 2 hours of travel – Full charge applies
- No body parts or objects are to be outside the vehicle whilst in motion. The driver reserves the right to terminate a job or remove any passenger if the behaviour of a person is deemed unruly or dangerous to other passengers, the driver or the general public. If this occurs, a no refund policy applies.
- Cleaning fee deposits may apply in some cases and the return of such is at the sole discretion of the driver at the completion of the job.
- Quotes are valid for 28 days.
- Quotes are not a booking confirmation. To do this you must speak to one of our friendly office staff who will either verbally confirm the booking or send written confirmation of the fact to you via e-mail or post.
- Gab ON Charter Bus Service reserves the right to outsource any work if for any reason our own vehicles are unavailable or unable to complete the journey.
- Method of payment is to be arranged prior to the day of travel and once payment has been made, you the customer acknowledges and hereby agrees to our terms and conditions as set out above.